Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Type:||CO2 Laser||Feature:||Skin Rejuvenation|
co2 fractional laser treatment Vertical Co2 Fractional laser scar removal equipment for beauty clinics and hospitals
1, Remove scar, wrinkle, acne, pigment etc
2, 30W RF metal tube from USA
3, Self-calibration, no maintenance work
4, Medical CE approval
Fractional Laser System fires a laser beam which is then split inti numbers f microscopic beams, producing tiny dot,or pixel-like treatment zones within the selected area of the skin,leaving the other zones within it perfectly intact. Therefore ,the heat of laser only passes deeply through the fractional damaged area. This allows the skin to heal much faster than if the whole area was treated. During the skin self-resurfacing , a great number of collagen is produced for skin rejuvenation. Eventually the skin will look much healthier and younger.
1. Remove acne, acne scar, scar and so on;
2. Dispel wrinkle around the eyes, crow' s-feet, and wrinkle formed by lack of wate;
3. Effectively reduce the wrinkle on the face, forehead, the joints and striae gravidarum;
4. Dispel freckle, nevus zygomaticus and other spots formed by hyperchromic pathological changes;
5. Tighten skin and lift face;
6. Remove striae gravidarum and other deep scars.
1. US-imported RF-CO2 laser generator, high quality excellent performance;
2. Excellent treatment results, perfect skin recovery in short time after treatment;
3. Humanized operation system and 10" color touch screen display;
4. Smaller focal spot, stronger penetration and powerful output energy;
5. Best cost performance, designed for salons and clinics use;
6. Medical CE approval, ISO13485: 2003 and ISO9001: 2008.
|Electrical Requirements||AC 110V± 10% 60Hz
AC 220V± 10% 50Hz
|Beam Delivery||7 joint arm|
|Aiming wavelength||635nm||Output mode||Continuous, super pulse, fractional|
|Focal Spot Diameter||0.2mm||Operating mode||Continuous, operation with, intermittent loading|
|Power of Aiming Beam||≤ 5mw||Whether Preview or not||Yes|
|Pulse Interval||1ms-5000ms, every stepping 1ms||Times of scanning||1th-20 th, every stepping 1th|
|Pulse Width||0.1ms-10ms, every stepping 0.1ms|
|Scanning Mode||Disorder emitting, to one side as the base emitting in order, emitting by maximum distance|
|Output Power||30W (RF metal tube from USA)|
|Output Pattern||Beeline, triangle, right square, rectangle, hexagon, rotundity, ellipse and so on|
|Spots Interval||0.1mm-2.6mm, every stepping 0.1mm|
|Pattern Size||Diagonal length from 0.1mm to 20mm is adjustable at random|
Two treatment handpieces:
Before and after treatment picture
What are the side effects of Fractional CO2 resurfacing?
The main risks are temporary or long-lasting light or dark spots from treatment. Very rarely scarring can still result. For these reasons it is important to be treated by an experienced laser surgeon.